Become A Software Engineer In 18 Weeks
Classes Begin Every 10 Weeks
Programs begin every 10 weeks.
Become a Software Engineer.
Learn how to think like a software engineer
Build production-grade web applications
- Phase 1 – 5 weeks. 6 days a week. 8 hours a day. Total structured hacking time: 240 hours
- Assessment – Interview, review, selection for Phase 2
- Phase 2 – 12 weeks + 1 solo week. 6 days a week. 12+ hours a day. Total structured hacking time: 860 hours
- Breakfast – Arrive at 8:30 and enjoy breakfast before class begins at 9 AM.
- Morning Kick-Off – Code challenges to hone your problem solving skills followed by introduction to a new sprint or hacking.
- Hacking in Pairs – You’ll work with a partner on real-world projects. Leverage off each other to do something neither of you could do alone.
- Lunch – The big meal of the day – mansef, magluba, salads, desserts…enjoy with your peers.
- Exercise – 1 hour of no screens! Go kick a ball, do guided meditation or yoga, play ping-pong, walk, climb stairs and otherwise get your body moving!
- Learn – Daily lecture on new concepts and code challenge solutions.
- Deep Coding – At points during the course, students take on longer projects and learn high level meta-engineering skills around project management, team communication and code documentation.
- Dinner – A light meal and opportunity give the brain a rest, socialize and recharge.
- Events/More Hacking – Guest speakers, social nights, meet our hiring partners and special events. Class officially ends at 9 PM but many students will continue to hack into the night. Too late to go home? Crash in one of our beanbag chairs.
Success based tuition model
You only pay us if you find a job as a software engineer after the program.
Talent is a new way for businesses to hire amazing technical talent. RBK eliminates the pain of recruiting by matching the perfect graduate with an amazing job opportunity at your company. The talent gap just got smaller.