Become A Software Engineer In 16 Weeks
- Phase 1 – 4 weeks. 6 days a week. 8 hours a day. Total structured hacking time: 240 hours
- Assessment – Interview, review, selection for Phase 2
- Phase 2 – 12 weeks + 1 solo week. 6 days a week. 12+ hours a day. Total structured hacking time: 860 hours
- Breakfast – Arrive at 8:30 and enjoy breakfast before class begins at 9 AM.
- Morning Kick-Off – Code challenges to hone your problem solving skills followed by introduction to a new sprint or hacking.
- Hacking in Pairs – You’ll work with a partner on real-world projects. Leverage off each other to do something neither of you could do alone.
- Lunch – The big meal of the day – mansef, magluba, salads, desserts…enjoy with your peers.
- Exercise – 1 hour of no screens! Go kick a ball, do guided meditation or yoga, play ping-pong, walk, climb stairs and otherwise get your body moving!
- Learn – Daily lecture on new concepts and code challenge solutions.
- Deep Coding – At points during the course, students take on longer projects and learn high level meta-engineering skills around project management, team communication and code documentation.
- Dinner – A light meal and opportunity give the brain a rest, socialize and recharge.
- Events/More Hacking – Guest speakers, social nights, meet our hiring partners and special events. Class officially ends at 9 PM but many students will continue to hack into the night. Too late to go home? Crash in one of our beanbag chairs.
Learn How To Think Like A Software Engineer
Prepare Yourself For The 4th Industrial Revolution
Success based tuition model